- This event has passed.
Call for Application for SEOUL INNOVATION CHALLENGE 2017
May 31, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm KST
Join us for the SEOUL INNOVATION CHALLENGE 2017!
Bitcoin Center Korea will be leading a consortium for this challenge to develop a blockchain based urban problem solving platform.
To be part of the consortium, you may apply as an individual (foreigners and students included) or an organization (schools and corporations included).
To apply, please email a brief introduction of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must apply by Wednesday, May 31, 2017 to qualify.
Hope to see many great ideas. Share this with anyone who might be interested!
More information about the SEOUL INNOVATION CHALLENGE 2017
– Application due: June 16
– Building Idea & Team: From April 10 to June 15
– Mentor assignment and online discussion: From April 10 to end of SIC program
– Preliminary Contest: June 4 – 6 @ SBA Contents Hall
– Final Contest: November 4 @ Seoul City Hall Multipurpose Hall
Participants & Qualification
Seoul citizens (including foreigners), small & medium companies, universities, and consortium
*The host organization should be a corporation in Seoul.
All fields of which are related to the Fourth Industrial Revolution
*The field should include one of AI(Machine Learning) and Block Chain technology.
– Online: Official Facebook Group ‘서울혁신챌린지’
– Offline: SBA head office meeting rooms
– Contacts: twitter @seoulic2017
- Two stage R&D funding support: 20 million won per team at preliminary contest, 100 to 500 million won per team
- Mentoring support: technical consulting, performance optimization, problem solving, developing business model, consulting of system / service, etc.
- Maturing ideas and team building among participants through online and offline
- Business match making such as co-work with companies, joint development, technology licensing, and M&A by linking with major/global/advance technology companies and corporate associations
- Demo day event, domestic & overseas investment
- Support for acquisition of Intellectual property, business incubation
- Ongoing support of mentoring for the team which has failed to pass the final until end of SIC program
– At preliminary contest: within 20 million won, to 32 teams
– At final contest: from 100 million won to 500 million won, to 16 teams
* 1st place: 500 million won, to 2 teams, up to 2 years
* 2nd place: 150 million won, to 4 teams
* 3rd place: 100 million won, to 10 teams
Application (By June 16 11:59pm)
– Detailed proposal for Seoul Innovation Challenge(Please be as detailed as possible)
– Application link: www.sba.seoul.kr > Application (’사업신청‘) >
2017 서울혁신챌린지 참가 모집공고
- IoT(Internet of Things): “Development of educational module using speech recognition and sensor technologies”
- Big Data: “Development of financial fraud prevention technology using big data and machine learning”
- Medical / Healthcare: “Development of posture prediction (learning) and correction technology using 9-axis sensor”
- FinTech: “Development of personalized financial services using deep learning technology”
- Robot: “Development of reactive robot technology that recognizes speaker’s voice and expression”
- Drones: “Development of navigation technology using deep learning technology and single camera”
- Service: “Development of easy order system using Chatbot technology”
- AR/VR: “Development of automatic driving assistant technology using AR”
- Urban problem solving: “Development of disease prediction technology using traffic data and fine dust data”
Seoul Metropolitan Government, Seoul Business Agency(SBA)
About SEOUL INNOVATION CHALLENGE
SEOUL INNOVATION CHALLENGE is a open R&D program which the participants build ideas and develop technologies together for leading the Fourth Industrial Revolution.