Bitcoin Center Korea offers an internship program every 3 months.
For each time, we are looking for 6 to 8 interns to help run the center’s day to day business as well as for us to help you learn and develop.
- Present yourself as a representative of the Bitcoin Center Korea.
- Show a sense of presence and interact fittingly when guests arrive.
- Be familiar with projectors/audio systems/Bitcoin trading platforms.
- Be present for 2 open house sessions a week and 1 team meeting a week (in total 3 days a week/4 hrs a day).
- Host creative projects with other interns such as newscast/livestream.
- Manage various projects such as helping to coordinate events happening at the center that largely relate to IT, software development, Bitcoin, and FinTech.
- Develop business models to incubate a team based project in a safe sandbox environment.
- This is an unpaid internship, but meals will be provided (or equivalent stipend).
We will help you to learn:
- The basics of Bitcoin and FinTech.
- How to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (you can earn commission for trading Bitcoin at the center).
- FinTech industry/emerging market trends to form market research.
- The basics of business model generation and validation.
We will provide:
- 24/7 access to the center for you to work on projects throughout the program.
- A workshop every week to train for tasks required to start or join a technology-centric startup company.
- Mentors throughout the program for you to accelerate higher.
- Must speak proficient English. Conversational level Korean is desired.
- Be interesting! Showcase your interests and individuality!
- Background of education and field of study will be considered.
- Minimum of 2 months commitment – can be extended depending on your performance.
- Must be okay with unpaid position (a letter of recommendation can be provided upon completion plus yummy meals and drinks)!
To apply, please send us your résumé and brief self-introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you can be part of our Bitcoin family 🙂