Bitcoin Center Korea is looking for 5 interns to participate in exciting startup projects as well as managing the center’s business development activities. Come join us for an opportunity to be part of creative and innovative startup projects!
More specifically, we are looking for:
- 1 intern with web design skills (experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent design tools is a plus).
- 1 intern with digital marketing skills (managing social media presences on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and others).
- 1 intern with digital media skills (experience with Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro or similar tools is a plus).
- 1 intern with beta testing and user experience testing skills.
- Present yourself as a representative of the Bitcoin Center Korea.
- Show a sense of presence and interact fittingly when guests arrive.
- Be familiar with video/audio equipment at the Bitcoin Center Korea
- Be familiar with Bitcoin trading platforms.
- Be present for 1 open house session a week and 1 team meeting a week (in total 12 hrs a week).
- Host 1 workshop every other week on topics related but not limited to Bitcoin and FinTech.
- Conduct and publish 1 interview a month with an entrepreneur in the field related but not limited to Bitcoin and FinTech.
- Learn and develop business models to incubate team based projects in a safe sandbox environment.
- Provide on-demand assistance for ad-hoc projects and events happening at the center.
- This is an unpaid internship, but meals will be provided (or equivalent stipend).
We will help you learn:
- The basics of Bitcoin and FinTech.
- How to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- FinTech industry/emerging market trends to form market research.
- The basics of business model generation and validation.
We will provide:
- 24/7 access to the center for you to work on projects throughout the program.
- Seed fund for trading Bitcoin upon completion of basic training.
- Workshops to train for tasks required to start or join a technology-centric startup company.
- Mentors throughout the program for you to accelerate higher.
- Must speak proficient English. Conversational level Korean is desired.
- Be interesting! Showcase your interests and individuality.
- Minimum of 2 months commitment – can be extended depending on your performance.
- Must be okay with an unpaid position (a letter of recommendation can be provided upon completion plus yummy meals and drinks)!
If you have experience, knowledge, or just the desire to learn the above skills, please send your résumé and brief self-introduction to email@example.com
Hope you can be part of our Bitcoin family 🙂
Note: Current internship program is in progress since July. Next internship will start in September. Please check back frequently for the latest updates.